BOTOX is one of the most popular treatments clients pursue when it comes to seeking a more youthful appearance. When interested in BOTOX, Baton Rouge residents should know the basic facts. Its popularity can be attributed to a number of things in
cluding its proven results, simplicity of the procedure, and general affordability, among others. If you’re new to the idea of this injectable muscle relaxer, learn the basic facts about the revolutionary product here:
1) It is popular for both men and women.
2) It’s not just for middle-aged people. In fact, it is increasingly popular among those in their 20’s who want to target and minimize the appearance of a specific wrinkle that bothers them.
3) The initial consultation is brief, and the injections take as little as a minute or two to complete.
4) The number of injections per visit is customized based on each individual’s needs.
5) There is no recovery time; those who undergo the treatment can get right back to their usual routine. They may be advised to limit certain activities, such as looking down, for a few hours.
6) Unlike fillers, BOTOX works by relaxing the muscle that causes the wrinkle.
It works great for wrinkles on the forehead and around the eyes.
7) Results slowly take effect over the following days. The muscle stops contracting anywhere from two to five days later and the targeted wrinkles smooth out within ten days.
For additional information regarding BOTOX, Baton Rouge residents should consult a cosmetic dermatologist.
Leave a Reply