Summer isn’t always the best time for targeted skin treatments. For example, laser procedures can result in hyperpigmentation after exposure to the sun. If you tend to spend a lot of time outdoors when the heat rises, choose from this list of summer-safe procedures.
This treatment addresses wrinkles and fine lines by encouraging the production of collagen, a natural substance that firms, plumps, and smooths the skin, to help achieve a more youthful appearance. We use an instrument with a minuscule needle to make tiny holes in the skin, resulting in the creation of new collagen with few side effects and little downtime. Many patients report having softer skin, a more even skin tone, and less noticeable lines and acne scars after having this minimally invasive procedure. Often, we recommend two to three treatments to experience optimal results.
Summer is an ideal time to enjoy a refreshing facial. We offer a Deluxe Clarifying HydraFacial procedure, which combines blemish extraction, deep cleaning, exfoliation, hydration, and serum treatments for clear, radiant skin.
Botox and other youth-enhancing injectables are perfectly safe for most women during the summer months. The options here at The Dermatology Clinic include:
– Botox, which helps smooth frown lines, forehead lines, and crow’s feet
– Juvederm, a hyaluronic acid filler that can be used to plump the lips and reduce the appearance of fine lines around the mouth
– Dysport, which is similar to Botox but designed to cover a larger surface area
– Radiesse, a dermal filler like Juvederm that also stimulates collagen production around the mouth, chin, and jawline
– Sculptra, which is designed for deep collagen stimulation
If you’re interested in any of these summer-safe skin treatments, you can trust the team at The Dermatology Clinic in Baton Rouge. Call (225) 769-7546 or request your appointment online today.